2013 Silverstone 28th - 30th June
First-Class, Innovative and Memorable Hospitality in the heart of the action
With a global TV audience, Grand Prix Motor Racing is the biggest annual sport series on earth. To attend the British Grand Prix at Silverstone is a must for any company looking to enhance their image while entertaining their most important customers and colleagues.
We are really excited to announce our own dedicated facility for the British Grand Prix, the “Chicane Club @ Silverstone”, this will be the place to watch this incredible event. This pass will allow you entry into Saturdays qualifying sessions and main race day on Sunday. You can enjoy these two fantastic days for yourself however this pass is transferable and can be used by a second person on one of the days. The usual Tigers Events standards will apply to our new venue and we will have racing legends and sport stars paying us a visit throughout the weekend.
- The Chicane Club is a private suite located within the prime Silverstone Six Village
- The race enthusiast's location boasting standing terrace viewing and grandstand seat overlooking six fascinating corners
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea created by Steven Saunders, Fellow Master Chef of Great Britain
- A-list celebrity guest speakers from Formula 1 and other sports personalities
- Event parking (one pass per two guests)
- Fully inclusive bar
- Personalised TV, head set and souvenir race programme for every guest
- Transfer and accomodation options available (at additional cost)
- F1 simulators, other entertainment and exclusive gifts for everybody
- Includes a weekend transferable pass making it possible for you to entertain two guests over one weekend
- Cost £1399 + vat
Please note the boutique experience is limited to 100 guests, so please contact us immediately to confirm your place for this incredible opportunity